Android is the world's most popular operating system developed by google, mobile devices using the Android more and more popular and makes up 80% of the market. Root your phone and the Android device is one of the problems many Christians Android most search interest. Today i would like to introduce to you a method root your Android phone with the process very simple and easy.
What is Root Android?Root phone is interpreted literally interventions directly into the computer system to gain full control or super user by which we can do custom changes to the root file of the operating system. Root needs to be done if you want to really master your equipment such as customizing optimize the function of the machine, Overclocking (increasing chip clock, GPU, etc.)
Remember before rooting
Since Root is the direct intervention of the system, so any mistake can brick your smartphone. So you need to make a careful process the Factory Recovery mode of the machine.
The Root your phone will also lose the warranty from the manufacturer due to arbitrarily interfere with the system. However with SuperOneClick root you can make Unroot process to return the machine to its original state and can provide warranty as normal, so you should remember to back up your data and applications to be able to serve back when needed.
Before performing the Root put the question to yourself if you really need to root the device? If the answer is yes then please follow the following steps:
Steps to root:
- Download the latest version of SuperOneClick 2.33 here, save it on your computer.
- Connect your phone to your computer via the USB port and turn on the "USB debugging mode". The same time un-mount the SD card.
- Now install the software SuperOneClick just downloaded. If you own a Samsung device select Samsung Captivate tab. Other devices selected Universal tab.
- Click Root and waiting, the process can take a few minutes to tens of minutes depending on the device. Ignore the warning and click OK in the activity log.
- After the root process is complete reboot the device and congratulations as Super User of the Android phone.